Nova Scotia’s Demand: Express Entry will be opening soon to accept applications for Permanent Residence. The requirements for this program from their website are :
- have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations;
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
- score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia;
- have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system
The target occupations have not been provided yet but last time the program opened it included nurses and other healthcare professionals, engineers, finical professions and workers in computer related fields among others.
If you are currently working in one of these fields or any other professional occupation contact us for a free assessment.