GV5 Immigration and Business Consulting is looking for nurse aides who wish to immigrate to Nova Scotia, Canada. Individuals interested in being considered should email their resume and an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
The requirements for this program are:
- 1 year of lower skilled work ( such as nurse aide, nanny ) in the past 3 years
- Recent IELTS results
- Enough money to support yourself when you arrive in Canada
- A job offer from a designated employer ( we will help with this )
Ideal candidates will have a nursing degree, however, individuals with experience in home care without an RN back ground will also be considered.
Individuals who meet the requirements will be interviewed by interested employers. Those who are successful with be offered jobs to support their application to immigrate to Canada.
If you are a nurse but only have skilled work experience there are other programs that may work for you. If you are interested in this program or have any questions related to immigration please contact us at email@example.com
Are you are professional interested in coming to Canada? Are you interested in knowing your options?
GV5 is seeking professionals with a serious interest to immigrate Canada .
The ideal candidates have:
- 1 year or more of skilled work experience
- High IELTS test scores
- Sufficient funds to support themselves
- Under 35 years old
If you meet these criteria there is strong chance you may qualify to come to Canada under Express Entry.
If you sound like the ideal candidate or you just have questions send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nova Scotia’s Demand: Express Entry will be opening soon to accept applications for Permanent Residence. The requirements for this program from their website are :
- have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations;
- have a Canadian high school credential or equivalent;
- prove language ability in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7;
- score 67 points or more on the stream’s six selection factors;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia;
- have a profile registered in Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s Express Entry system
The target occupations have not been provided yet but last time the program opened it included nurses and other healthcare professionals, engineers, finical professions and workers in computer related fields among others.
If you are currently working in one of these fields or any other professional occupation contact us for a free assessment.